When you have problems with the Stihl 025 chainsaw? No worry, this article is for you. From here, we’ll take a look at some of the most common problems with the Stihl 025, as well as some tips on how to troubleshoot and fix them.
How much is a Stihl 025?
If you’re looking to buy a chainsaw, you’ll want to know the price of a Stihl 025. This model is one of the most popular chainsaw options on the market, and its price can vary depending on where you find it. Typically, a Stihl 025 sells for around $180. However, there are sometimes deals available that make it even cheaper.
Where to buy for sale Stihl 025?
If you’re in the market for a Stihl 025 chainsaw, you’ll have no trouble finding one for sale. That’s because the Stihl 025 is one of the most popular chainsaws on the market, and is widely available from a variety of retailers.
- One of the best places to start your search for a Stihl 025 is online. There are a number of online retailers that sell the saw, and you’ll be able to compare prices and find the best deal.
- Another great option for finding a Stihl 025 for sale is your local home improvement store. Many of these stores carry a variety of chainsaws, and you should be able to find the Stihl 025 for sale.
- Finally, you can always check with your local Stihl dealer. They should be able to help you find a Stihl 025 for sale, and will likely have the best selection.
Does the Stihl 025 come with a case?
The Stihl 025 comes with a case, which is great for storing and protecting your saw. The case is also great for keeping your saw clean and organized. The case is made out of durable plastic and has a sturdy handle for easy transport.
When did the Stihl 025 come out?
Stihl, a German handheld power equipment manufacturer that specializes in tree trimmers, leaf blowers, and chainsaws, produced the 025 chainsaws between 1991 and 2002 before discontinuing the product in favor of the MS250 model.
What CC is a Stihl 025?
The Stihl 025 is a 45cc chainsaw that was first introduced in 1992. It is a lightweight saw that is easy to handle, making it a popular choice for homeowners and small landowners. The 025 has a number of features that make it a versatile saw, including an adjustable oil pump, an automatic chain tensioner, and a tool-less air filter. It is also equipped with a decompression valve, which makes it easier to start.
What’s the Stihl 025 specification?
- 45cc, 3 horsepower, 2.77 cu. in.
- Powerhead weight of 10.3 lbs or 4.6 kgs
- For use with 12 – 18″ guide bars – best bar length 16″
- Best used with the #3977 26RM2-62 chain
- 42 mm (1.7″) bore and 32 mm (1.26″) stroke
How many horsepower does a Stihl 025 have?
A Stihl 025 chainsaw has a 3 horsepower engine. This powerful little saw is perfect for light to medium duty cutting jobs around the home. It can handle most common types of wood, including hardwoods, with ease.
How much does a Stihl 025 weight?
The Stihl 025 is a lightweight chainsaw that is easy to handle. It is perfect for cutting firewood and clearing brush. It only weighs 10.3 pounds, making it one of the lightest chainsaws on the market.
What chain does the Stihl 025 have from the factory?
The Stihl 025 comes with a standard 16″ bar and chain from the factory. This bar and chain combo is a great choice for general purpose cutting and will handle most of the cutting tasks that the average homeowner will need to do.
How big of a bar can you put on a Stihl 025?
The Stihl 025 is a powerful and versatile chainsaw that can handle a variety of different bar sizes. Depending on the size of the saw and the type of wood you’re cutting, you can put a bar as small as 12 inches or as large as 36 inches on the Stihl 025.
What’s the Stihl 025 max bar length?
The Stihl 025 is a versatile saw that can handle a variety of tasks, but what is the maximum bar length that it can accommodate? The Stihl 025 can handle a maximum bar length of 36 inches. This means that it can easily handle most jobs that you would need it for, including trimming branches, cutting firewood, and more.
If you need a saw that can handle a larger bar length, then you may want to consider the Stihl 028. However, if you don’t need the extra power and you’re looking for a more versatile saw, then the Stihl 025 is a great option.
How to reset the Stihl 025?
It is important to reset the blade oil and air filter on your Stihl 025 if they have not been changed in a while. One way to do this is to open the bike and remove the battery cover. Then, use a screwdriver to pry off the two screws that hold the oil filter cover in place. Be Careful Not To Peel The Filter Cover! Once it’s off, take out the filter and set it aside.
Once those are loose, you can start by taking off one of the valves (1 screw at a time) on top of the engine. Then put everything back together again by re-screwing everything back into place.
How to calibrate a Stihl 025?
When calibrating a Stihl 025: Start by making sure the saw is fully charged. Remove the blade cover and place the saw on an even surface. With the blade facing down, adjust the height of the saw’s guide wheel so that it is lined up with the circular diamond on top of the blade. If your blade has a bevel gear, make sure it’s in line as well.
How to adjust the carburetor on a Stihl 025?
Adjusting the carburetor on an electric motorcycle is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. First, remove the air filter and unscrew the air intake cover. Next, remove the fuel pump and fuel valve. Finally, uninstall the screws that secure the carburetor to the engine. To adjust the carbs, first line up the new screws with those that are already in place on the engine. Then, screw in each of the carbs until they’re fully engaged.
How to replace bar oil pump for Stihl 025?
To replace bar oil pump, you need:
- Stihl 025 chainsaw
- Bar oil pump replacement
- Socket wrench
- Begin by disconnecting the spark plug wire from the spark plug. This will prevent the chainsaw from accidentally starting while you’re working on it.
- Next, remove the bar and chain from the chainsaw. This will give you better access to the bar oil pump.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the two screws that secure the bar oil pump to the chainsaw.
- Pull the old bar oil pump off of the chainsaw and discard it.
- Install the new bar oil pump by aligning it with the two screws. Tighten the screws to secure the pump in place.
- Reattach the bar and chain to the chainsaw.
- Reconnect the spark plug wire to the spark plug.
Your Stihl 025 chainsaw is now ready to use. Be sure to check the bar oil level before each use to ensure that the pump is working properly.
How to adjust the chain tensioner on Stihl 025?
To adjust the chain tensioner:
- Loosen the bar clamp bolts with a wrench or socket.
- Adjust the chainsaw bar to the correct tension. The bar should be able to move up and down, but not side to side.
- Tighten the bar clamp bolts to secure the bar in place.
- Check the chain tensioner to make sure it’s tight. If it’s loose, tighten it with a wrench or socket.
- Start the chainsaw and test it out.
Stihl 025 chinasaw not to start
When the Stihl 025 that won’t start, you can try a few things you can check to troubleshoot the issue.
- First, make sure that there is fuel in the tank and that the fuel line is not clogged.
- Next, check the spark plug to see if it is fouled or damaged. If the plug looks good, check the ignition coil to see if it is receiving a spark.
- Finally, check the carburetor to see if it is dirty or needs to be adjusted.
Stihl 025 chainsaw with Loud noise
What could be causing this?
It could be a number of things, but the most likely culprit is a problem with the muffler. The muffler is responsible for reducing the noise of the chainsaw, and if it’s damaged or not working properly, it can cause the chainsaw to be much louder than normal.
If you think the muffler might be the problem, the first thing you should do is check to see if it’s dirty or damaged. If it is, you can try cleaning it or replacing it. If that doesn’t work, it’s time to take your chainsaw to a qualified repair shop to have them take a look at it.
Stihl 025 chainsaw with Slow wheels
Tthe following are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the chain tension and make sure it is properly adjusted.
- Check the guide bar and chain for damage or wear and replace as necessary.
- Clean the air filter and spark plug and replace as necessary.
- Make sure the fuel mixture is correct and fresh.
- If the problem persists, take the saw to a qualified service technician for further diagnosis.
Stihl 025 chainsaw suddenly dies while cutting
Stihl 025 suddenly dies while cutting, you need to find a few possible causes.
- First, check the fuel tank to see if it’s empty. If it is, refill it and try again.
- If the problem persists, the carburetor may be dirty and need to be cleaned.
- Finally, the ignition coil may be faulty and need to be replaced.
Stihl 025 chainsaw engine loses power gradually
To fix this problem:
- First, check to see if the air filter is dirty. If yes, clean or replace it.
- Next, check the spark plugs for dirt. If yes, clean or replace it.
- Finally, check the fuel mix to make sure it’s correct. If not, mix fresh fuel and add it to the tank.
If you’re having trouble with your Stihl 025, don’t despair – there are some common problems that can be easily fixed. Check out this helpful FAQ and troubleshooting guide for some tips. With a little bit of elbow grease, you’ll have your chainsaw running like new in no time.