If you’re having Stihl Br 800 Problems, it’s likely because of a problem with the machine. In this article, we’ll provide easy solutions for common issues with the machine.
Common Stihl BR 800 Problems
Problem 1 : Clogged Engine And Carburetor
If you are experiencing problems with your Stihl BR 800 blower, it is important to take action and determine the cause. There are a few things that can cause a blower to stop working, and in some cases, it is easy to solve the problem.
One of the most common causes of a blower not starting is a clogged engine or carburetor. This can happen due to leaves, tree branches, or other debris getting caught in the engine. If the debris is large enough, it can cause the engine to stall. In order to prevent this from happening, it is important to regularly clean the engine and carburetor.
If the engine or carburetor is already clogged, there are a few things that can be done to solve the problem. One option is to use a carburetor cleaner. This will help to break down the debris, and the blower should start working again. If the cleaner doesn’t work, it may be necessary to replace the engine or carburetor.
Problem 2: Debris Blockage
If you are experiencing debris blockage with your Stihl BR 800 blower, there is likely the cause is a build up of debris. This can be caused by a number of factors, including using the blower in difficult or wet conditions, or not cleaning the blower regularly. To clear the debris blockage, first try using a vacuum cleaner to suck the debris up. If this doesn’t work, you may need to take the blower to a professional service centre.
Problem 3: Starting difficulty/Won’t start
The Stihl BR 800 blower has been known to have starting difficulty. There are a few possible causes of this, and some easy solutions. The first cause of difficulty is often due to an issue with the fuel supply. Make sure that the fuel is fresh and properly mixed before using the blower. If the issue persists, it may be due to a clogged carburetor or a defective fuel pump. In either case, these can be easily fixed with a replacement part.
If the blower still won’t start, there may be a problem with the engine itself. This can be due to a faulty flywheel, worn engine bearings, or a defective governor. In most cases, these can be replaced with a new part.
If all of these solutions fail, it may be due to a defective electric starter. This can be a difficult part to replace, but a qualified technician can usually fix the problem.
Problem 4: Not running well
If your Stihl BR 800 blower is not running well, there are a few easy solutions to help you remedy the situation.
- First, make sure that you have the correct tools for the job.
- Next, check to see if any of the components are failing.
- Finally, try adjusting the air filters or air velocity settings if necessary.
Problem 4: Vibrates quite a bit
One might notice the BTR 800 starts vibrating quite a bit over time. Although the recoils screws are assembled tightly on the blower, as the blower gets older and goes through lots of abuse, these screws can come loose and vibrate.
The easiest way to get rid of this problem is by replacing the recoil housing of your BR 800. While you are still working on this issue, you should also replace the plastic engine cover because it’s more prone to damage and tends to break around the exhaust. Even the valve cover can sometimes loosen up to cause extra vibration. So, check that too, and replace the cover if necessary.
Problem 5: Loose screws on throttle handle
Over time, those screws on the STIHL BR 800 throttle handle might come loose. If you do not fix it on time, the handle will become really loose, and operating the blower will become too uncomfortable. All you have to do to fix this problem is tighten the screws properly with a screwdriver. Remember not to put too much pressure on tightening the screws. Otherwise, you will over-tighten the screws, which can even damage the screws.
Problem 6: Overuse of Fuels
The Stihl BR 800 blower is a powerful machine that is great for clearing away debris and leaves. However, if used incorrectly, the blower can overheat and become dangerous. When operating the Stihl BR 800 blower, be sure to use the proper fuel. Do not use gasoline, propane, or any other type of fuel that is not specifically designed for use with this blower. These types of fuels can be dangerous and can cause the blower to overheat.
If the blower does overheat, it can cause serious injury. Always use caution when using the Stihl BR 800 blower and be sure to use the correct fuel.
Problem 7: Cold weather or cold engine
If your Stihl Br 800 blower has been working fine in the summer but suddenly starts having problems in the cold weather, it might be due to a cold engine. Here are some easy solutions to help you solve all your Stihl BR 800 blower problems:
- Check the air filter: If your air filter is clean and properly inflated, it should keep your Stihl BR 800 blower running smoothly. When it’s time to replace the air filter, make sure to do so as soon as possible since dirty or incomplete filters can lead to increased fuel use and prolonged Engine trouble.
- Check the carburetor: The carburetor can play a role in how well your Stihl BR 800 blower runs.
Introduce Stihl BR 800 blower
The Stihl BR 800 blower is a powerful and versatile tool for homeowners and professionals. With a displacement of 800 cubic inches, this blower is ideal for clearing large areas quickly and easily. The intuitive controls make it easy to manage, even for those with less experience.
The BR 800 also has a number of features that make it a versatile choice for both residential and professional use. The Stihl BR 800 blower is perfect for homeowners who want to clear large areas quickly and easily.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Caring for Nature
- Anti-Vibration System
- Adjustable Support Harness
- Multi-Function Control Handle
- Purge Pump Primer
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch
Pros and Cons
- The Stihl BR 800 blower is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of tasks.
- It is versatile and can be used for a variety of applications, including lawn care, leaf removal, and snow removal.
- It is also durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- The Stihl BR 800 blower is a powerful tool and can be a bit loud.
- It can also be a bit expensive.
How to use Stihl BR 800 blower
If you’re looking for an easy way to clean your lawn or garden, the Stihl BR 800 blower is a great choice. This powerful engine delivers excellent results while being easy to use. So how do you use this machine? Here are some tips:
- Start by turning on the blower and select your desired settings. This will determine how quickly and thoroughly the engine will work on your lawn or garden.
- Use the hand held handle to move the blower around your area. Be sure to keep an even pace so that all parts of your yard are treated equally.
- Make sure not to over-turn the wheel or it may not turn properly. Turn the wheel slowly and steadily until you’ve reached your desired speed and noise level.
Stihl Br 800 Problems: Maintain tips about Stihl BR 800 blower
When you have any of the following problems with your Stihl BR 800 blower, it is important to have a few tips to help solve the issue.
- First and foremost, make sure that you are using the correct tool for the job. If you are not, then you may end up with serious consequences.
- Additionally, be sure to keep all of your equipment in good condition by regularly cleaning it and checking for wear and tear.
- Lastly, always check with your Stihl retail representative for any specific instructions or recommendations on how to maintain your machine.
In conclusion, if you are experiencing any problems with your Stihl Br 800, it is easy to solve them with a few simple steps. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.